You’ve invested time and money into building your software application and are ready to launch.
Are you confident that it does what it’s supposed to?
That users will be able to use it as intended?
That there are no software bugs?
That the data you collect will be secure?
Will be able to access the application from their plethora of devices and platforms?
Feel confident that you are launching a quality application by investing a little more time and effort to test your system.
Why is testing your software application important?
- The ultimate success factor of any application is that people love to use it. User experience or UX design has never been more important than it is today.
- Faced with a vast number of choices, customers will not persist with an application if they cannot quickly and easily get things done.
- Employees will develop work arounds if the application creates more work for them.
- The damage to your reputation from a security breach can be irreversible.
- The complexity of being able to access your application from multiple devices, on multiple platforms any time of the day.
- Demand that your application integrates seamlessly to many inter-related systems.
After investing in the development of your application, you may perceive testing as time consuming and costly. Adequate testing, however, could ultimately determine the success or failure of your application.
If you’re willing to join us on a journey of discovery towards innovation, speak to us today.
Our Software Testing Services
Gain independent assurance that defects are resolved before users find them and the system meets original requirements.
Mitigate the risk associated with slow application performance or system failure due to high user volume.
Find out first-hand how real users interact with your app with real-time usability testing.
Mobile App Testing
Ensure your customers have a consistent user experience across various devices and mobile platforms.
Ensure compliance to government legislation and guarantee privacy and security of your data.
Why choose us?
- Testing Process: our experienced software testers (QA engineers) will work with you to prepare a testing strategy that fits your goals, time and budget.
- Detailed Test Cases: clear test cases and user stories are created to ensure transparency.
- Test Automation: where appropriate, we will use industry endorsed automated testing tools to maximise your budget.