You’ve built your mobile application and uploaded it onto the app store. Your customers are downloading your app onto their devices. However, more than half are not engaging with the app past the first interaction. What could be going wrong?
More than likely it’s inadequate testing of the mobile app. After investing in the development of a mobile application, organisations often perceive testing of the mobile application as time consuming and costly. Adequate testing, however, could ultimately determine the success or failure of your mobile application.
Why is testing your mobile application important?
Customer experience has never been more important than now. Faced with a plethora of choices, customers will not persist with an app if they have a bad experience.
Ensuring your mobile app is functional on the devices your customers are using could mean the difference between outperforming your competition or losing your customer base to them.
We will ensure your mobile app provides a consistent customer experience across a range of devices and mobile platforms.
Our mobile testing services
Testing to ensure a consistent experience across the vast number of devices and operating systems may seem like a daunting task. But it doesn’t have to be.
Our mobile test engineers will test your app across 1000 devices covering the major operating systems.
- Initially our test engineers get to know how your app functions, what the ultimate success factors are and what the app should look like
- They then develop a series of test scripts to test the user interface and functionality of your app
- These tests are run on a growing collection of real devices – you can even select devices based on form factor, manufacturer, operating system or even popularity in your target market
- Once the tests are complete, a comprehensive report is provided outlining any functionality and user interface issues including screen shots and performance metrics
- Our mobile development engineers can then resolve any issues to ensure your app performs consistently across the different devices your customers are using