Have you run out of budget before your solution was delivered? Do you have projects that never seem to finish? Do you look at the software delivered by your so called “development partner” and wonder how they got it so wrong? Are you looking for the “Goldilocks” approach to custom software development where your involvement is just right? You need to leverage Solentive’s experience.
We have been delivering successful custom software projects for customers of varying size for over 20 years. During this time, we have seen a lot of change in both technology and delivery methodology. We have found that there is no single development methodology that fits all clients. A flexible approach, tailored to each client and each project is the only approach that works without fail.
It’s all about balance and listening to our clients. This is why we use a flexible hybrid Agile model. The degree of the following must be just right for each project:
- Definition of scope/user stories
- Development of prototypes
- Amount of effort and elapsed time
- Involvement of your resources
- Rigidity of budget
- Management of contingency
- Management of change
- Length of each sprint
- Time of minimal viable product (MVP)
What does this mean for you?
- We can tailor an approach that is right for your next project
- We can deliver your next custom software development project on time and in budget
- Your team will be comfortable with their level of involvement
Why choose us
- With over 20 years of experience, we successfully build software people love to use
- All our engagements are collaborative
- We deliver agile, innovative solutions, on time and on budget
- Our consultants are highly experienced at delivering complex projects
- We have an experienced team of qualified scrum masters, certified software engineers, accredited project managers, ISTQB certified testers, solutions architects and specialist UX/UI designers that we allocate to your project
- Using our Solentive Practical Agile Methodology, we have successfully delivered software solutions across industries including finance, insurance, education, utilities, telecommunications, legal, health, logistics, waste management, professional services, media, online content, mining and manufacturing